Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. & T.I CONFRONTATION [TMZ]

Reportedly, Floyd Mayweather Jr. is shamed with the misconception that he has interest in T.I's hedious wife Tiny. The rapper proceeded to confront Mayweather over allegations that suggest Floyd may have been over-bearing in his activity involving T.I's wife Tameka in recent times.

"The tension between Floyd Mayweather and T.I. apparently began weeks ago when the rapper’s wife, Tameka, posted a pic while in Las Vegas for the big fight on May 5. She posted another pic with the boxer's daughter over the weekend."


"He thought "everything was cordial" until T.I. approached him again while he was eating at Fatburger in the early morning hours on Sunday.
This time around Mayweather wasn't so open to chat and told the 33-year-old rapper, "You need to get the f--k outta my face. That's what you better do."




via. nydailynews.com